[DALnet-services] Re: [DALnet-src] Suggestion

Joe gamma at dal.net
Mon Apr 13 18:12:29 PDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 10:02 AM, BILaL Bhatty <expl0iter at live.com> wrote:
> Hello I wonder If your Team can code so SOps can't get BANNED & OR KICKED
> from the channel that will help alot. What do you say?

This would require a level of integration between Servers and the IRCD
that would probably be "expensive" to implement (I am not a coder). As
it stands, a channel SOp can unban themselves, deop people from the
channel, and re-invite themselves to a channel if they were to be
kicked and/or deop'd from their channel. If SOps are banning and
kicking each other from a channel, well, that sounds like there are
bigger issues to be dealt with by the channel founder.

-- Joe